That’s what searchers online do now. They look for reviews of local businesses and professionals to get that “word of mouth” of other consumers – someone to trust. And the results are real predictable. A poorly reviewed business gets killed. It will lose all to businesses with good reviews or with no reviews at all. And if your business has no reviews, check out your competitors that are managing and enhancing their online reps with reviews because they are soaking up you business.
Every business needs a “reviews plan.” How to get ’em – good ones. Where to put ’em. How to keep an eye on them. We are here to help you with gaining reviews from satisfied customers or clients, and from “framily” and fellow local businesses. We have the strategies to address that bad review that is bugging you.
Popular PostsView all posts
- Mobile Searches and Google Warnings
- Easy Social Marketing Tips to Help You Build Your Fan Base
- Reputation Marketing: Turning Reviews Into Gold!
- Making Local Marketing Work for Franchises
- Social Media Focus: Ten Tips on Using Instagram for Your Business
- Reputation Management – Three Ways It Pays
- Self Scouting Your Business Reputation
- Website Tips: Converting Visitors into Contacts and Customers