Smartphone and tablet adoption – for internet search – is growing rapidly. That your website be mobile-friendly is important. Critically important. Is yours?
Originally, you had two choices. Have two websites, one a mobile (remember the “.mobi’s”). Or, have a website that would adjust to a mobile phone. Now, we have tablets and other devices. The only thing that makes sense today is to have a website that is “responsive” – one in which the website adjusts automatically depending on the device being use. And it responds in a very user friendly way.
HERE’S A GREAT PLACE TO CHECK YOUR WEBSITE FOR FREE:
Check it out – very neat!
Why does your website need to be responsive?
1. Google recommends it. Google calls responsive websites an industry best practice.
2. Information on a responsive site is more easily shared, interacted with, and linked.
3. It saves you money. Multiple websites are not needed. And updating and modifying content is simply a one-step function.
4. The future is mobile. That’s just obvious. The numbers of mobile users are growing dramatically.
Popular PostsView all posts
- Mobile Searches and Google Warnings
- Easy Social Marketing Tips to Help You Build Your Fan Base
- Reputation Marketing: Turning Reviews Into Gold!
- Making Local Marketing Work for Franchises
- Social Media Focus: Ten Tips on Using Instagram for Your Business
- Reputation Management – Three Ways It Pays
- Self Scouting Your Business Reputation
- Website Tips: Converting Visitors into Contacts and Customers